Graphics Design InternBookmark This
618 West 46th Street
New York, NY
DescriptionDiscover Pacha NYC! 30,000 square-feet, 3 unique event spaces. Endless possibilities.
Accommodating up to 2600 guests, PACHA is a one-stop shop for your next event. Our seasoned event specialists design party packages to compliment your individual event needs. All event spaces are complete with award-winning lighting, sound and audio/visual systems.
We've got an internship opportunity for a student that lives and breathes graphic design and music. You will be assisting with varied exciting projects for one of the world's premier nightclub brands.
ResponsibilitiesThe perfect candidate will:
- have a burning passion for dance music & graphic design
- be friendly, and hard working
- be a problem solver
- be able to work well both independently and with groups
- Good interpersonal skills, good time keeping and project development skills
- Ability to prioritize and work tight deadlines
- Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver experience
- Social Media Savvy
Advantageous skills and experience:
- PHP or similar server-side languages
- Basic Audio/Video editing
- Experience with Wordpress
- MUST include digital portfolio with resume and cover letter. Applications without portfolios will be discarded.
- MUST be able to work from our NYC Midtown office.
- MUST be available 10+ hours per week
- MUST know who Tiesto, Erick Morillo, Danny Tenaglia & Richie Hawtin are.
- MUST be a super cool dude or dudette.