Graphics DesignerBookmark This
1202 E Broadway Ste. 108-110
DescriptionInjected Media (IM) is seeking a Graphics Designer-Intern with impeccable taste and amazing artistry. If you have Graphic Design and Layout skills and are customer focused and deadline-oriented, with creativity and artistic sensibility to spare, we want to talk with you!
Responsibilities• Develop concepts for and design all marketing materials, including direct mail, ads, postcards, newsletters, flyers, invitations, and other materials as needed.
• Develop and present a variety of design concepts that meet the clients’ needs.
• Ensure that all visual design communicates the desired message.
• Produce and deliver work in a timely fashion; meet deadlines as set by the project manager.
• Manage and maintain graphic files, including logos, photos and art, for Injected Media and their clients, partners, and affiliates.
• Manage printers to ensure brand and budget is maintained.
Requirements• Excellent writing skills
• Experience with web site design and updates
• Experience quoting and managing print jobs, as well as working with printers
• Fluency in current graphic design practices and web production software, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Ability to handle multiple projects at once
• Ability to meet tight deadlines
• High degree of discretion dealing with confidential information