Graphics Designing SpecialistBookmark This
Hong Kong Association of Washington
PO Box 3422
Description- Work schedule are flexible;
- Prior experience in designing or have worked with student organizations will be helpful, but not necessary;
- Applicants should bring a portfolio of their previous work to the interview
Responsibilities- Put together layout for brochures, newsletters, and catalogs, or design for instructional materials;
- Proficient with digital editing;
- Work with the various internal teams for their various graphic needs, such as to create posters and advertisements for promotional use;
- Provide deliverables on time, and ability to assist additional marketing related tasks on an as needed basis;
- Attend marketing meetings regularly.
If you have any questions in this internship position, please contact Carrie Li at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requirements- Must be able to commit a minimum of 20 hours per month, for a three-month period;
- Proficiency in at least 2 of the following programs:
Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro, CorelDRAW, Microsoft Expression Design; (additionally, you may provide a list of any vector graphics editors that you have worked with, but is not listed above, within your CV and/or Resume);
- A self-starter, ability to independently monitor progress of multiple projects to be delivered ontime.