GRAPHIC DESIGN NEEDED TO HELP WITH DESIGN IMAGES (UNPAID) School Credit AvailableAlzerina.com
Multiple Design Opportunities - Graphic Design, 2D, 3D, animation, motion graphicsSouthern Stars / Show Rodeo
Graphic Design Intern- SPRING 2014Roar Media
Graphic Design Intern (SPRING)D&E Marketing Group/ELR Media
Graphic Design DeptInternational Trading Center
Graphics Front End Design Automation InternBookmark This
DescriptionIn this position, you will learn about the RTL and Validation design flows and methodology for Gen Graphics. You will learn how to build RTL models and how validation is run on these models. The Front End DA team is responsible for providing best tools, flows, and methodologies for rapid design development. The Front End flow consist of software tools both internal and external which requires development support to rapidly take features from concept to production as well as provide customer support to answer user questions, provide solution to software issues, debug rtl models, and provide training. This position involves working with project design teams and cross teams to resolve script/tool issues, design/validation issues, implement new requirements, and identify and evaluate next generation tools in the area of Front End. Candidate must have good problem solving skills and have the desire to resolve and debug issues.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must be pursuing a BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and/or Electrical Engineering
- Must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship
A successful candidate MUST HAVE the following:
- good scripting and programming skills in Perl, Python.
- good in software programming concepts and data structures.
- logic design knowledge/concepts
- RTL debug skills
- good problem solving skills
- good communication skills
- fun attitude and teamwork
- Knowledge/experience in makefiles
- Front End Cad tool experience.