Graphic Design InternSomnia Sleep Wellness, Inc
Paid Virtual Graphic Design Internship with Marketing Firm in San DiegoFidelitas Development
Paid Graphic Design Internship with Marketing Firm in Downtown San DiegoFidelitas Development
Graphic Design/ Visual Arts InternJordan Mac Studios
Graphic Design InternDerrick Simmons Film Works
Graphics Specialist InternBookmark This
Xelay Acumen, Inc.
DescriptionXelay Acumen, Inc.
Graphics Specialist – part time internship or contract
Xelay Acumen, Inc was recently founded in 2012 and is a boutique strategy and management consulting firm serving biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and health care provider clients. Our engagements focus exclusively on high value-add for our clients’ most critically important issues and challenges.
At Xelay Acumen, Inc., our people are excited to help clients address their most pressing issues and challenges. We leverage the flexibility and expertise of our virtual network and organization and bring to bear a unparalleled combination of skill sets: strategic problem solving, rigorous analyses and methodologies, and clear and concise communications to bring about uniquely extraordinary results.
The Graphics Specialist role is a part-time position to support the communication of strategic analyses of clinical, medical, and market data within the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and health care provider industry.
• Primarily, work with analytical data results to create and finalize PowerPoint presentations and syndicated reports
• Manage and revise draft versions of overall PowerPoint presentations and reports
• Develop and decide on appropriate graphical representations of the data to communicate the results and key takeaways from complex data
• Interpret and organize data results into summaries and presentations
• Contribute to new product development and improvement in product delivery and presentation
RequirementsDesired Skills & Experience
• Demonstrated expertise and efficiency with PowerPoint and the creation and management of slide decks for oral presentation as well as report generation
• Proficiency working with Excel
• Demonstrated drive for quality control and assurance, a strong commitment to and affinity for delivering the highest level of quality and consistency
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to work independently, efficiently, and remotely; strong preference for location in the SF-Bay area (exceptional candidates considered outside of the SF-Bay area). Flexible & creative, with a collaborative work style. Ability to establish / maintain effective working relationships. High-energy, self-motivated, and organized.
Desirable, but not required:
• Consulting firm, market research firm, or financial analysis work strongly preferred
• Experience with interpreting data results into presentations, summaries, and reports
• Experience with scientific presentations, scientific writing, and scientific poster production
• Project management, market research, questionnaire design, and website development experiences are a plus
• Experience creating and managing a website
• Advanced Excel skills
Time requirements: Initially 5-10 hours per week with flexible work hours, could expand rapidly for the right candidate that demonstrates performance and interest