Graphics/Artworks Designer & Marketing AssistantBookmark This
1850 Westwood Blvd
Los Angeles, CA
We are a very busy printing company located in the heart of Santa Monica where we provide top notch service to the local businesses and residents of the area. We are very well known and we are looking to expand our company this coming year. This position is currently unpaid but will turn into a paid position if the candidate(s) are right fit for the company.
We are looking for motivated interns who have knowledge of Graphics & Artwork Design as well as Marketing. All candidates should have high interest in graphic design as well as written communication skills.
ResponsibilitiesPRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Ability to produce advertising and marketing materials
2. Knowledge of Photoshop and General Graphic Design
3. Coordinates and directs workflow to ensure that artwork is routed to the proper destination within specified time frames; adheres to all deadlines.
4. Develops, maintains, and utilizes knowledge of industry and trends, competitive environment, and editorial vision of assigned publication(s).
5. Able to post consistently on all relative social media platforms. This part can me trained, but a minimal amount of social media experience is required.
7. Customer Service Experience
8. Able to meet deadlines and work at fast pace.
Working knowledge in professional printing company.
General understanding of graphic design.
OTHER KEY SUCCESS ATTRIBUTES:
Demonstrates flexibility and the ability to work on several projects simultaneously.
Seeks continuous mastery of new technical and business knowledge and encourages the same in others.
Identifies and analyzes visual communication problems, successfully describes problems to others, and generates alternative solutions and evaluations of outcomes.
Possesses a great attention to detail and is a team player.
Demonstrates the ability to identify and solve problems quickly, decisively, and independently.
Shares information, cooperates with others, and is comfortable participating as a part of a team.
High school diploma, college students in local area preferred, additional work experience in a graphic design function a BIG PLUS. Ability to communicate clearly over the phone and with customers. Solid working knowledge of PC and MAC platform and desktop publishing software such as Adobe Creative Suite including Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Microsoft