Graphic Design and Marketing InternshipIMPACT Collective
Graphic Design InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Graphic DesignerDisability Allies
Graphic Design InternEngine Group
Ambitious Graphic Design Intern ���� (Chicago)The Duart Group LLC.
Graphic Design Intern - Fall 2016Luxury Garage Sale
Fall Web Design InternNiagara Foundation
Graphic DesignerCOLOR IN SOUND
INTERN GRAPHIC UI / UX DESIGNERBookmark This
5900 WILSHIRE BLVD
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: July 01 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSongabout.fm is looking for a Graphic Design Intern to team up with writers, editors and web developers on collaborative projects. You will design graphics for various documents, social media marketing initiatives and our website. In addition to being incredibly creative and a music lover would be a plus!
- Live in LA area
- Ability to work 15-20 hours per week
- Strong written and oral English language communication skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign (After Effects and Premiere/Final Cut are a plus!)
- A portfolio and elevated sense of design, color and typography
- Experience creating design solutions (digital experience is a plus)
- An interest in current events, pop culture, and social media
Songabout.fm is located in the heart of the miracle mile area with an amazing start up atmosphere and just a few miles away from USC and UCLA.
HERE IS A QUICK VIDEO TRAILER ABOUT OUR CONCEPT & PLATFORM
As we are building Songabout to be a world wide platform for artist's to share their song meanings and creating a better user experience for our users your participation would take us to the next level and love for you to be apart of it.
NOTE: academic credit is optional. All candidates must be current undergraduate or graduate students