This organization is a brand new business managed and operated by a cohesive team of professionals. All interns/employees will work virtual, with the main office located in New Jersey. Each position offers amazing learning opportunities in the diverse discipline as the assignments are for a startup company. You will get to carry out multitude of functions from the ground up. If your college or university allows academic credit for virtual internships, this opportunity is what you’re searching for.
Our Infographics Intern position combines in-class theory with real-world applications. As such, this individual will be developing graphics for office use, and publications from the company. Preform research for designs and monitor the quality of them.
• Collaboratively produce new inforgraphic products to both supplement official reports and produce stand-alone product information.
• Creatively develop ideas into detailed concepts that are useful, current, interesting and appropriate for infographics and other forms of new media.
• Use data analysis, appropriate graphic designs, and programming expertise and technology tools to present information; in ways that are accurate, accessible, appealing, innovative and; when warranted; interactive.
• Produce, audit, investigate, and research reports/white papers.
• Design, produce and ensure the quality of web graphics, infographics, multimedia and online interactive visualizations.
• Publish ready digital reports derived from original data and research based upon established timeline of final product delivery date.
*** If interested, please apply here for immediate consideration: https://www.smartrecruiters.com/AdvanceexecutiveHR/73783399-infographics-intern ***
• Must have degree or currently enrolled in a college or university; majoring in Computer Science, Web Design, or IT related.
• Must be able to work independently
• Must have a computer that has high speed internet connection, speaker, microphone and Skype for communication purposes.