Intern opportunity for a graphic designer (Aventura, FL)Bookmark This
DescriptionWe are offering an exclusive student or post-graduate internship opportunity. We need help creating a lot of material for the photography studios: albums, cards, post processing actions and presets for photoshop. If this is something you would like to do, increase your knowledge and gain real world experience then we want to hear from you! Student will assist in all matters of social media marketing and online sales of our products.
This is an exceptional learning opportunity for students interested in business development, creative, marketing and advertising. Upon completion of the internship, the intern will have a portfolio demonstrating their work and accomplishments. This is an unpaid internship but can be a freelance or job opportunity for the right candidate.
Requirements: Experience with photoshop
Class level: Undergraduate Junior, Senior, Graduate or Post-Graduate
Hours: You will be able to work from your home but you will be required to meet at least once a week. Contact via email will be required during the week as well. A virtual internship could be considered as well.
Responsibilities- Create and expand our digital products as catalogs, albums and products focused in the photography market.
- Assist in managing online digital store
- Maintain website, blog and social media network presence
Requirements- Graphic design
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication (English and Spanish preferred but not necessary)
- Possess multi-tasking and coordination experience
- Demonstrate attention to details while maintaining perspective
- Have knowledge of Adobe Photoshop