Photographer seeking Graphic Design & Sales InternFidel Films
One (1) Graphic & Web Design Intern Needed for Summer 2014Social Good Marketing, Inc.
Website InternDick's Auto Parts
Graphic Design Sales Development InternIRONMAN
Graphic Design Internship for Condom Marketing CompanySay It With A Condom
Internet Graphic Web Design Intern needed For Fast Growing E-Commerce CompanyBookmark This
1075 Hamilton Rd
DescriptionGet your start in the Internet business! We all know how hard it can be entering a promising professional field of web designing and e-commerce. Our growing company is now looking for a Website / Graphic Designer Intern to join our fast expanding team. It is an entry-level position in the very promising e-commerce field. We will not only show you the technical details, but teach you essential skills of running SUCCESSFUL Website and Designing E-Commerce Campaigns. We have methods of success proven by our growth in these hard economic times.
Our interns will be integrally involved in all aspects of the business, and have the opportunity to get real, hands-on experience. The intern will be responsible for the daily operation of the business, under supervision and training. We will offer valuable experience in Website Management and Web Design. We will teach you how to run, manage, and most importantly increase sales and expand internet presence, which will be essential to your learning.
All eligible students may be able to receive academic credit for college or university work.
Under supervision, this intern will be responsible for the following activities:
1. Website / Graphic Design
2. Website Maintenance
3. Banner Creation
4. Artwork for Promotional Email and Direct Mail Marketing
5. Launching a Brochure Print
6. Creating layouts for E-Newsletter
7. Maintain and optimize our website and intranet pages
8. Graphics Design including light design, text changes, graphic creation and editing, photo editing, uploading and linking files and pages
9. Research competitive landscape; collect competitive information.
10. Quality control: double check programming and editing to make sure high quality of website features and pages.
11. Assist with various other operational tasks.
12. Creative Marketing for Social Marketing including: Twitter, Facebook, Blogs, and Newsletters.
1. College student or recent graduate with college degree in web design, graphics, marketing, e-commerce, business, engineering, or other related fields.
2. Responsible, efficient, very detail-oriented, great work ethics.
3. Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.) with some experience in Adobe Photoshop.
3. Has very good communication skills, both spoken and written. Chinese language understanding is a big plus.
4. Has strong phone conversation skills.
5. Has strong interest in e-commerce business.
6. Full time intern is preferred.
Familiarity with Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and Illustrator
• Experience with HTML and CSS and best practices
• Ability to take creative direction and work independently.
• Attention to detail
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Competency to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines, to organize work, set priorities and determine objectives and strategies to achieve them.
• Ability to work in a collaborative group setting to resolve issues, develops ideas, and answer questions.
Additional preferred experience:
• Flash Actionscript
• Microsoft SharePoint
• Search Engine Optimization
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Current undergraduate status
THIS IS AN UNPAID INTERNSHIP - but there is definitely high potential for growth and opportunity for pay within the next 3-6 months. Opportunity for sales related commission also if you have a proven aptitude for sales experience. Please send 1) cover letter, 2) resume and 3) availability (full time / part time; if part time, which days of the week) to the above email address.