Magazine Graphic Design Intern - Entertainment Industry & Hip HopBookmark This
Deshield Enterprises Worldwide
DescriptionThe Rebel Company is a concierge entertainment and business services organization. We serve both large and small clients alike with the most personal service available. We produce and promote various events, artists, and businesses across the country.
We are looking for Graphic Design interns with experience or interest in Magazine Design and Creation. Client has a major online presence and would be looking for someone to develop their print magazine. May turn into a paid position.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback