STILL SEEKING - Graphic & Web Design Internship with In Scena! Italian Theater Festival NYIn Scena!
Graphic DesignerTEG Intl.
Business Process Mgmt InternAssetMark
Photography Web/ Graphic Design InternStudio One Afrique, LLC
Graphic Design Internship For Blog and Possible Website - College Credit From PR FIrmTarrah Grant Publicity
Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptionThank you for your interest in internship with JerseyShey Designs. We are a Design Studio, designing functional affordable websites and creating big online images for small businesses. I am seeking some one motivated, reliable, has an eye for detail and who can communicate well with others. This is a VIRTUAL POSITION. You will be required to clock in and out online but able to work your own set schedule. You must be trust worthy and come with a minimum of 2 school recommendations for this internship. Must be creative and can think out the box. Visit our website for more info : www.jerseysheydesigns.com
There will be a bonus and a monthly compensation schedule after 60 days. The internship could last for a minimum of 4 months and a maximum for 1 year. There will be monthly bonuses given based on performance and attendance.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Love marketing and promotion!
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Clock in and out online daily
- Turn is a weekly status report.