Marketing/Graphic DesignerBookmark This
IT Asset Partners
9420 Lurline Avenue Unit F
DescriptionAt ITAP we believe in Accountability, Integrity & Efficiency when it comes to handling Electronic Assets. We turn electronics and non-organic products into valuable commodities for Fortune 1000 Companies. All Data is wiped in accordance with D.O.D triple pass Data Destruction protocol. ITAP takes care of end of life electronics, damaged goods and reverse logistics.
We also remove any toxic liabilities:
Metals and Plastics
All components are disposed of in accordance with the strictest State and International guidelines. We have a ZERO Landfill policy and are committed to managing, mitigating & recycling in the most environmental and efficient manner.
Electronic Asset Management, Reverse Logistics, Environmental Recycling, R2 & ISO 14001:2004 Certified
Responsibilities- Work with the CEO in creating a strategic marketing plan
- Work with CEO and Sales team in creating graphic art
Requirements- Have IT competency in the following: Graphic Design, Photoshop, and Web Development
- Understand how computers and software can increase efficiency
- Possess skills in analyzing, formulating, trouble-shooting, and synthesizing
- Must have degree or working towards degree in Marketing or Graphic Design
- Must possess strong skills in the English Language
- Must have working knowledge of Graphic Design for websites