Graphic Design (marketing/branding) For Fashion, Home Design & Event Mgmt CompanyBookmark This
51 E. Jefferson St. Ste 2974
DescriptionLOOKLIVELUXE, a lifestyle consulting group with offices in Orlando, FL and Austin, TX is expanding and seeking Graphic Design interns with the opportunity to become an effective addition to our team. We specialize in lifestyle services for individual clients both personally and professionally. We are currently gearing towards more partnerships with businesses as well as consumers.
This is a very hands on internship with daily branding, social media illustration and posting design for all social media outlets. We are seeking someone who is disciplined with impeccable time management, integrity and the proactive mindset to build your experience and work with a growing organization.
Services we offer include but are not limited to:
-Interior Design (Business and Residential)
ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for the right candidate to focus exclusively on creating branding/design aesthetics for our consulting group. The chosen intern will be a fashionable professional, expert communicator, outgoing, task-oriented and excellent in social media i.e. blogging, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
Our company offers a very satisfying learning environment, as well as team-building. Advancement opportunities will be extended to the right candidate.
SERIOUS CANDIDATES ONLY
*Professional appearance with great vocabulary and speech for presentations, meetings and events.
• Must have own PC/laptop (laptop preferred) with high speed internet connection, design programs such as Illustrator, CS3 or Photoshop
• Position will consist of working virtually, in the field
• Intermediate knowledge and understanding of common social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare, Youtube, Yelp, online outreach, partnership marketing, as well as new design technologies
• Strong command of visual communication and layout skills
• Detail oriented, strong prioritization skills, proactive
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal) and the ability to justify strategic actions with metrics
• Ability to multitask projects simultaneously and remain calm under pressure
• Creative Direction will be provided at home office and constant direction/guidance will be provided
Work closely with integrated teams to develop marketing materials for print, web, social media, TV, etc. • Concept and research for upcoming projects
• Create and edit presentation materials
• Learn from cross-functional teams
• Administrative tasks as necessary
-Please submit portfolio showcasing graphic deisgn creations and layouts
We are happy to work around school schedules, but prefer someone who can commit at least 15-20 hours per week. Some evenings and weekends required with advance notice.