Graphic Designer (virtual only)Advertising Solutions
Graphic Design InternDawn Joseph Photography
Graphic Design InternCOAST TO COAST REALTY LLC
Content Marketing & Visual Communication LeadBeantown Media Ventures, LLC.
Digital Marketing - Market Research/Graphic Design/Video EditingAccess Control Group
Mobile Marketing Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Worldwide Solutions & Technologies, Inc.
DescriptionWorldwide Solutions & Technologies, Inc. is a rapidly growing corporation servicing Fortune 500 corporations as well as mid-sized and boutique firms. An internship working with this team is a unique opportunity to exhibit your talents and skills.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A VIRTUAL INTERNSHIP WHICH MEANS THAT YOU DO NOT NEED TO COME INTO THE OFFICE. ALL OF YOUR WORK WILL BE SUBMITTED ONLINE, SO YOU CAN WORK FROM YOUR HOME SITE, VIRTUAL OFFICE, OR REMOTE LOCATION. YOU MUST HAVE ACCESS TO A COMPUTER AND INTERNET.
As our graphic artist, you will prepare graphics for mobile applications and client mobile marketing projects. You will immediately see the results of your work, nationwide and internationally. A graphic design internship with our firm can prepare you for future work at marketing departments in other organizations or advertising agencies. You’ll be able to develop a stunning portfolio of polished and published work.
You should have skills in graphic design layout with creativity and a strong customer focus. You should be proficient in:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Hardcoding HTML and CSS
- Cross-browser compatibility (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, IE, etc)
- Site map / wire framing skills
Internship is unpaid, but offers a great deal of hands-on experience.
- College credit is available upon school approval.
- Will have priority consideration upon the opening of a paid position within the firm.
Additional information about our firm can be found on our Websites:
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback