NYC-based Company Looking for Graphic Design SkillsBookmark This
248 W 35th St
New York, NY
DescriptionWe are based in the heart of the Garment District here in Manhattan. Most of our clientelle is fashioin-industry based, however we work with all types of companies.
This internship is not as artistic, but more so technical. However, this experience will be very valuable. You will learn the ropes of product photography, and what really goes on behind the marketing of a company's products.
Note: We are looking for an IMMEDIATE intern. If you are available a few days a week, PLEASE apply! (Our hours are Monday-Friday 9-5)
Please email resumes to:
- Shooting and Retouching items (hats, bags, etc) to be displayed for their company website, etc.
- Editing miscellaneous other files- business cards, flyers, etc.
- Creating displays for stores via Illustrator
- Knowledge with Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge with Photo Retouching
- Preferably skills with Adobe Illustrator
- Fun attitude :)