NYC-based company looking for Graphic Designer/ Knowledge with Adobe Photoshop, IllustratorBookmark This
248 W 35th St, 5th Floor
New York, NY
DescriptionNYC-based company needs help with graphic design tasks for fashion industry related jobs.
MUST have a prior knowledge with Adobe Photoshop and photo-retouching. And must be able to start IMMEDIATELY.
----DO NOT APPLY if you do not meet these requirements.----
We are flexible with hours and days (preferably 4 full days a week, but will take 3 at minimum).
This is an unpaid internship but weekly stipend may be provided for the right person. You will gain knowledge and a terrific reference, as well as learn the ropes of what really goes on inside the world of fashion. (NOTE: We are NOT a fashion design company. We deal with the promotional items regarding these companies, along with many more).
There is a great potential for a long term freelance position!
Please send resumes to:
LOOKING FOR AN INTERN IN IMMEDIATE FUTURE !!
- Shooting and Retouching items (hats, bags, etc) to be displayed for their company website, etc.
- Editing miscellaneous other files- business cards, flyers, etc.
- Creating displays for stores via Illustrator
- Knowledge with Adobe Photoshop
- Photo Retouching
- Preferably skills with Adobe Illustrator
- Fun attitude :)