PAID INTERNSHIP -- GRAPHIC DESIGNERBookmark This
Dorel Juvenile Group
25 Forbes Blvd
DescriptionWant a chance to influence major brands, build your resume, and get paid for it? We’re a global company searching for a brilliant graphic designer to help bring our brand to life. This is an opportunity to expand your portfolio and work as a valued member of an awesome team, all while helping us increase our visibility and presence on the web. The schedule is flexible and may vary from week to week, depending on project workload. Internship length is currently TBD based on availability of the right candidate.
• Assist with branded marketing materials.
• Design graphics for daily content on social media sites and updates.
• Provide feedback on current and prospective creative.
• Assist with additional creative projects as they arise.
• Must own a computer.
• Must have access and be proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and/or InDesign; HTML & CSS a plus.
• Strong photo editing and imaging skills.
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure and detail oriented.
• Strong time-management and organization skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication.
• Must have online portfolio of work available for viewing as part of a resume (please include link).