PROGRAMMING AND GRAPHICS DESIGN 2013 INTERNSHIPBookmark This
West Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionTicketMob (www.ticketmob.com) is looking for a qualified summer intern to join our tech team on its entertainment-branded verticals (LaughStub, ElectroStub and TuneStub). This person should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, at a dynamic new technology start-up where creativity is key, professionalism is enforced, and a desire to learn is essential. This position will assist the Chief Technology Officer with various projects and tasks that will give them a well-rounded understanding of Technical operations.
Responsibilities• Documentation and testing new software applications
• Programming in Adobe ColdFusion
• Database Development in Microsoft SQL Server 2008, including stored procedures, views and table designs
• Converting Photoshop files to XHTML and CSS
• Assessment of new application ideas
• Develop applications(coding, programming)
• Website development strategy and execution
• Brainstorm and mock up design ideas
• Interview beta testers
RequirementsTicketMob is looking for an undergraduate student in the Los Angeles area who is majoring in Computer Science/Network Engineering, Engineering or Graphics Design. Applicants should have excellent analytical and math skills, with the ability to work in teams.
Minimum 15-20 hours per week, unpaid but will receive college credit. Preferred attendance of at least 4 hours per day 3-4 days per week, however, will remain flexible in consideration of class and/or work schedule. Start date: January/February.