Photographer/Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Natural Candle Pastries
DescriptionWe are an established candle manufacturer with our products featured in Whole Foods Market as well as several other retail stores. We are looking to work with several interns with experience in photography, graphic design and painting.
We are in immediate need for an intern to photograph our products for web and catalog usage. The intern with graphic design will assist us with our marketing collateral for our company as well as our websites. The intern with painting/drawing experience will assist us in rolling our some new candle lines.
Most work will be done remotely with occasionally meeting to discuss project needs and expectations. The desired interns should reside in the Atlanta metro area.
Responsibilities- Support and expand public relations with collectors, media contacts, artists and the general public
- Assist in managing gallery operations
- Assist in management, research, communication and coordination of installations
- Assist during events and receptions
- Maintain website, blog and social media network presence
- Handle and curate valuable artwork
Requirements- Studio Arts, Marketing/Hospitality, Business/Accounting, Art History, Communications Majors (preferred)
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess multi-tasking and coordination experience
- Passion for art; actively involved in the art community
- Demonstrate attention to details while maintaining perspective
- Have working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Joomla, Virtuemart, HTML, MS Office Suite, Outlook,