Graphic Designer for ELEVATED ClothingELEVATED Clothing
Graphic Design InternshipLanchid LLC
GRAPHIC DESIGN NEEDED TO HELP WITH DESIGN IMAGES (UNPAID) School Credit AvailableAlzerina.com
Graphic DesignerTake a Pic Save a Life
Graphic Design Intern Wanted! Intern with a Great Company! Build your portfolio and LearnConcept Stock Media
Product Designers for KylarBookmark This
DescriptionKylar is a social mobot that enables people to connect and share information. As of today, Kylar has been shared on Facebook over 380,000 times and has been tweeted over 30,000 times, making it one of the leading apps for social media interactions globally.
Come be a part of a team of designers passionate about creating the very best product for Kylar's 300k+ users. As a Product Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next great product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch. You will be expected to utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills, and you will own the experience for a wide area of the Kylar product.
Get the "Kylar" app today @ (http://xout.biz/)
Internship Duration: 1 Month
Responsibilities1. Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our billion+ users.
2. Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
3. Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
4. Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
5. Partner with PMs, engineers, researchers and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch (and then some)
Requirements1. You possess excellent verbal and written communication skills (you should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions).
2. Some experience with front-end programming (you should be able to code up a simple web site and/or an application).
3. The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision (not just 'how it should look' but 'what we should build').
4. Experience in building and shipping applications or software.
5. Must have a portfolio featuring examples of interaction design work: