Graphic Design InternFiveHype
Creative Design Intern for A Public Relations FirmPUBLIC nyc
GRAPHIC DESIGN NEEDED TO HELP WITH DESIGN IMAGES (UNPAID) School Credit AvailableAlzerina.com
Multiple Design Opportunities - Graphic Design, 2D, 3D, animation, motion graphicsSouthern Stars / Show Rodeo
E-Commerce Photography Dept InternBookmark This
5716 Alba St.
Los Angeles, CA
Description>>>This position is looking to be filled IMMEDIATELY!
This is an UNPAID INTERNSHIP for APPARELZOO.COM (We do offer College Credits).
This position is to Assist with the Photo Department of a growing popular online Urban Apparel Company.
Get hands-on experience in the Photo Department. Create Visuals for various network platforms.
Challenge your creative capabilities.
We are located in the Los Angeles area, specifically the industrial area of Vernon, CA.
Please BE IN or Near the LOS ANGELES area, Have Reliable transportation, your own laptop (with ADOBE PHOTOSHOP and/or BRIDGE is a plus).
This position is looking to be filled IMMEDIATELY!
>>> PLEASE EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org<<<
>>> SUBJECT: INTERN/Photo Assistant for APPARELZOO.com
>>> Include Your cover letter and resume (It's good practice.)
Responsibilities- Assist in Managing Photographic Operations (steaming, organizing, and prepping wardrobe)
- Editing photos (masking background)
Other duties may include:
- Assist in Management, Research, Communication and Coordination of products and models
- Assist during Photoshoots
- Photographing products in lightbox/tabletop
- Maintain Products, Models, and Imagery
Requirements- Photography, Fashion, Graphic Design, Art Majors (preferred)
- Possess Excellent Written and Verbal Communication
- Possess MULTI-TASKING and COORDINATION Experience
- Must have STRONG ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS, RELIABLE, and have the CAPABILITY to WORK in a FAST PACED ENVIRONMENT in a PROFESSIONAL MANNER.
- Must have a LOVE of the Fashion Industry, an Interest of Photography, and Must be able to FOLLOW CREATIVE DIRECTION given by the Photographer.
- Demonstrate Attention to Details while Maintaining Perspective
- Have WORKING KNOWLEDGE of ADOBE PHOTOSHOP AND BRIDGE, LIGHTROOM is a plus
- Understand or have an interest in Photographic Lighting