Rockstar Graphic Design Intern Needed at Hot Startup!Bookmark This
One Marina Park Drive
DescriptionOur company, Freight Farms, is looking for a rockstar graphic design intern to help us with many different projects we're cranking on this semester. So if you have the creative chops and are into urban agriculture, local food and/or working in a start-up environment - get back to us today!
This *unpaid* internship enables you to be an artist across many platforms including graphic, layout and production:
- Tell stories through visual mediums such as infographics, icons and collateral
- Help sales and marketing teams assemble materials for presentations
- Bring rough ideas (or sketches) to life
- Format presentation decks to ensure visual consistency
- Optimize pre-existing design layouts for print and/or web
- Utilize keen eye to detail to ensure all brand guidelines are met and there are no technical issues
POSSIBILITY OF COMPENSATION UP TO $10/hr after successful trial period!
Freight Farms is a company based Boston, MA, on a mission to empower individuals to change the global food system. We make it possible to grow local food in any environment by converting up-cycled shipping containers into modular farms. For more information about us, visit us at www.freightfarms.com.
RequirementsNeeds to be:
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign / Photoshop / Illustrator, Keynote and/or Powerpoint and Google suite
- Able to work independently and get projects done on-time
- Organized, dependable and detail-oriented
- Team player with an awesome attitude
- Quick learner who's not afraid to get their hands dirty