Spring 2015 Intern, Graphic Design for Beauty Brand InternshipDelush Polish
*Virtual* Graphic Designer Adiree - PR | Branding | Communications | Operations Company in New YorkAdiree
Graphic Design InternProfitable Personal Brand
Graphic Design InternKotaroDesign LLC
Graphic designerGo Pro Kids LLC
Snapette Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
DescriptionSnapette, an innovative fashion tech startup is seeking a graphic design intern with a keen sense of fashion who can assist the Marketing Director on a variety of design projects and marketing materials. The design intern will be helping with creative projects in partnership with some of the most high profile boutiques and fashion brands in the top fashion capitals of the world. This internship is ideal for design students seeking real world experience, the opportunity to build quality portfolio work and work closely with a creative, high-energy team.
WHO ARE WE?
Snapette is a popular new fashion community and iPhone app for shopping. Our users take and share photos of great fashion items that they find in stores, and we’ve partnered with 30 of the hottest boutiques and stores in NYC including Diane Von Furstenberg, Cynthia Vincent, Curve and more. Snapette was founded in January 2011 by two Harvard women and has raised $1.5M to date led by a top tier VC firm. You can check out the app at www.snapette.com/download and our FB page at www.facebook.com/SnapetteInc
The exact position we offer will depend on your skills and interests, but examples of potential projects include:
• Provide production support to Marketing Director
• Assist in presentation development and preparation of presentation materials
• Coordinate creative assets for client projects
• Assist mobile/web development/engineering team with preparation of assets for User Experience (UX)
• Assist with the general graphic design of digital assets such as email templates, context banners, online promotions.
• Assist with general graphic design of printed materials such as: bulk mail materials, flyers, postcards, invitations, brochures, business cards, folders, newsletters, and banners, etc.
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and PowerPoint.
• Conceptual skill and clear understanding of visual design, layout and typography
• Illustration experience a plus
• Basic understanding of HTML a plus
• Understanding of technical design issues: image optimization, format conversion, technical platform compatibilities
• Strong understanding of designing for web and/or mobile
• Excitement for elegant User Experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The position is unpaid and is open for immediate start.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a short description of your interest in this position. Please indicate “Graphic Design Intern” in the subject line.