Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
DescriptionThank you for your interest in internship with JerseyShey Designs. We are a Design Studio, designing functional affordable websites and creating big online images for small businesses. I am seeking some one motivated, reliable, has an eye for detail and who can communicate well with others. This is a VIRTUAL POSITION. You will be required to clock in and out online but able to work your own set schedule. You must be trust worthy and come with a minimum of 2 school recommendations for this internship. Must be creative and can think out the box. Visit our website for more info : www.jerseysheydesigns.com
There will be a bonus and a monthly compensation schedule after 60 days. The internship could last for a minimum of 4 months and a maximum for 1 year. There will be monthly bonuses given based on performance and attendance.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Clock in and Out
- Check notes and emails daily for assignments and duties.
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Clock in and out on time daily.
- Report to supervisors weekly.
- Turn in a report end of the week.
- Work a MINIMUM of 5 hrs per day.