Front End UX/UI User Experience Intern (Winter/Spring and Summer)FoodTrace
STILL SEEKING - Graphic & Web Design Internship with In Scena! Italian Theater Festival NYIn Scena!
Graphic DesignerTEG Intl.
Business Process Mgmt InternAssetMark
Photography Web/ Graphic Design InternStudio One Afrique, LLC
Web Designer and Programmer InternBookmark This
IOM Film LLC
419 Lafayette st
New York, NY
DescriptionNYC based Media company seeks is seeking talented, hardworking web design and programmer to start immediately. The intern will work on the development of a website for a movie and global literacy-education trans-media campaign based on a Pulitzer Prize winning book. The movie is being made by the producers of "Shutter Island", "Black Swan" and co-producer of "Slumdog Millionaire", and "Life of Pi". The literacy campaign is being sponsored by the top companies in India and is in partnership with agencies of the United Nations. Intern must have laptop and decent Mac skills. Be able to work approximately 8-24 hours/week depending on schedule.
This is an unpaid position but is available for school credit.
Responsibilities- Designing a Website
- Building Website with different development technologies
- Updating Website
- Review and assess website analytics, prepare reports.
- Recommend improvements of the usability of the site.
- Maintain online content of the movie. This includes coordinating and posting news blogs and event information.
Requirements- Undergraduate student or recent graduate with a major in Computer Science or related field.
- Proficient in HTML is a plus.
- Proficient in CSS is a plus.
- Experience with PHP programming
- Extensive experience in open-source CMS
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure, handling multiple demands.
- Good writing, editing, and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal communications.