UI/UX Graphic Designer - 3 Month InternshipBookmark This
jSquared Development, Corp.
DescriptionThis is a virtual unpaid internship at jSquared Development, Corp. jSquared is a start-up organization whose vision is to create a variety of mobile applications and web sites, dedicated to enhancing society by creating, collecting and distributing high-quality products to clients.
In the role you will be creating a variety of designs for various mobile applications and websites. You will be placed in the Graphic Design/UI/UX section of the company. This section focuses on creating beautiful and attractive, UI wire-frame/mockups for various Mobile Applications and websites.
Internships usually go for 3 months and are from 20-40 hours a week (NO WEEKENDS).
ResponsibilitiesThe intern will :
- Create animations for apps and websites ( if needed)
- Create UI/UX wire-frame/mockups from the ground up.
- Meet deadlines
- Deal with clients data, feeds and designs and be able to provide beautiful design when client does not have an idea.
- Create the right documentation for the task at hand including annotated wireframes, design mockups, prototypes, etc.
- Design interfaces, navigation, flows for consumer mobile apps and websites
- create apps, mobile web, rich media, user experience, social media, etc. and how it all fits together for an overall experience.
- Will create detailed Scripts for mobile applications and websites.
- Use what ever software you are comfortable with to create the UI. The important thing is getting the job done on time and in a professional manner.
- Relaxed work environment
- Exciting & challenging projects
- Your designs will be on the Google play market and online to show everyone!
- Amazing recommendation letters and reference
RequirementsThe Graphic Design intern will work under the direct supervision of the CTO and or CEO to create beautiful designs.
- Experience in UI/UX and visual design.
- Desire to develop groundbreaking, gorgeous user interfaces having grasp of the full spectrum of the user interface
- Works well independently and in a team
- Good English skills
- Hard-working, fun, creative, and organized
- Understand how to make something both beautiful and insanely functional
- Be passionate and forward thinking about interface design, always well ahead of current design trends.
- Must pay attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills without heavy reliance on in person communication
- A desire to learn and push the boundaries
- Must be organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form
- Must be able to meet dead lines
- Work Examples to backup skills. (Not a must but a Big Plus)
- In-depth knowledge of Photoshop, In-Design/ or Illustrator is a must