Unpaid Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Abstrakt Marketing Group
727 North First Street, Suite 500
Saint Louis, MO
DescriptionSCOPE OF ROLE:
Responsible for creating and designing individual projects from concept to completion for various AMG clients and verticals. Ensure the integrity and continuity of the AMG brands.
• Utilize creative insight, collaboration and desktop publishing skills to design and produce a variety of marketing and initiatives and materials for print and web including brochures, advertisements, logos, booth graphics and other promotional materials
• Work with the Department head on marketing initiatives and be responsible for providing a high level of design by strategically ensuring that all marketing creative is consistent with AMG brand guidelines; attracts positive attention with a distinctive “sizzle;” is attractive and visually appealing; and is technically correct
• Take accountability for all aspects of conceptual graphic design, layout, design production and general aesthetics for our print and online communications
• Design and create projects for print and online for various verticals, including logos, Web banners, Websites, animated gifs, presentations, stationery, advertisements, promotional brochures, flyers, multimedia presentations and tradeshow exhibits.
• Design in a Mac environment, using expert-level skills and experience with Adobe Creative Suite 5.
• Unpaid College degree in Graphic Design.
• Proven top-notch concept development abilities, superior design aptitude, fast production skills and an eye for detail across all media
• A passion for the creative process and meticulous with design details and quality of work
• Proficient in Adobe CS5 Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop in a Mac environment. Expert skills operating the Mac OS platform using the following applications: Creative Suite 5 (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat) and Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint)
• Working knowledge of Keynote, PowerPoint, Web design, iMovie/Final Cut Pro/QuickTime, and social-media applications is a plus
• Detail-oriented and able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently, set priorities, use resources, identify and address problems, and meet deadlines
• Strong interpersonal, organizational and problem-solving skills; a team player who is also a positive, innovative thinker
• Desire and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment on simultaneous multiple projects in various phases and under tight deadlines