Photographer seeking Graphic Design & Sales InternFidel Films
One (1) Graphic & Web Design Intern Needed for Summer 2014Social Good Marketing, Inc.
Website InternDick's Auto Parts
Graphic Design Sales Development InternIRONMAN
Graphic Design Internship for Condom Marketing CompanySay It With A Condom
Visual Media InternBookmark This
Cequent Performance Products
47912 Halyard Drive, Suite 100
DescriptionVisual Media Intern
POSITION SUMMARY: The Visual Media Intern will assist and support the Training and Marketing teams with producing training and informational videos, graphic design and eLearning module development including but not limited to general Pre- and Post-Production tasks, graphic design, scheduling and agency/vendor management.
• Assist producers, directors, writers and/or location videographers with any of the following pre-production needs:
o Development of video concepts, treatments and storyboards.
o Location scouting and securing necessary legal clearances for production.
o Production schedules, itineraries and travel arrangements.
o Other tasks necessary in facilitating efficient, productive and successful shoots.
• Assist producers, writers, editors or graphic designers with any of the following post-production prep needs:
o Off-load, transfer and log location footage to designated project file.
o Facilitate instructional design methodologies during eLearning module development.
o Online workspace file management.
o Other tasks necessary in facilitating efficient, productive and successful post-production sessions.
• Collaborate and provide input on current projects with the intent of updating methods and procedures.
RequirementsKnowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Familiarity with professional and/or DSLR video, audio and lighting equipment.
• Strong understanding of Adobe Photoshop CS4 or later.
• Demonstrable ability to manage time and resources in a deadline-driven environment.
• Able to work independently while also contributing to a team environment.
• Familiarity with professional video equipment.
• Strong written and verbal skills.
• Detail oriented.
• Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to work independently.
• Good interpersonal skills with ability to work well with others at all levels.
• Must be currently enrolled in a video production, graphic design or related program.
• Junior or senior preferred.