Graphic Design InternD. Aiken & Associates Worldwide
Graphic Design InternGoGitta Entertainment
Graphic Design Interngetakick
Graphic Design InternImage Unlimited Communications
Graphic Design Unpaid InternshipMNM Couture
ART OF RECYCLING-Graphic Designchairitee
Graphic Design InternProfessional Empowerment Coach
ROKU Channel Development Project (Graphic Designer)National Credit Masters
WEB DEVELOPMENT and DESIGNBookmark This
1140 Park Avenue
Posted: March 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a Web Designer/Developer Intern to help us leverage the latest technologies to achieve quality websites, web based applications and desktop applications for our ever-growing client base. This will be great exposure and experience for anyone who is looking to obtain hands on experience with a creative agency.
This is a part-time internship for any individual who is interested in providing support for college credit or compensation based on experience.
ResponsibilitiesAssist our web development team with designing and managing several dynamic websites along with several new endeavors.
- Experience using Wordpress and/or Drupal
- Experience with front and back end web development
- Experience with Photoshop a plus
- Possesses program solving skills with programming websites & elements (i.e. forms, queries, plug ins)
- General understanding of SEO concepts
- Ability to thrive both independently and with a Team