Graphic Design InternshipsBookmark This
Christian Child Cares
DescriptionChristian Child Cares is a startup minority owned business located in Scranton, PA. Our mission is to provide a safe, loving and nurturing environment where children learn to succeed throughout life while loving God, serving their families and community. . We offer child care; baby products; and business resources & advice to grow a business. We are seeking bright, motivated graphic artist intern to start immediately.
We are seeking candidates with either experience or an educational background in graphic design to help us create a brand name for Christian Child Cares and/or Ebusiness Startups. The candidate must be self-motivated, possessing the ability to effectively manage one's time, and having a high sense of urgency. This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable industry experience.
Candidates must be capable of high output, quality conscious environment.
Available Year-round Flexible schedule. You may work from home
An Equal Opportunity Employer
ResponsibilitiesThe candidate will design our logo, brochure and other marketing materials.
The person must be able to visualize the company’s objective and translate it into an effective advertising message.
RequirementsThe successful candidates will have:
• 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale) or higher
• Strong computer and organizational skills; familiarity with Microsoft Office and
• Some knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite products (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) preferred.
. Some knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
• Be creative and contribute ideas in marketing/publicizing the organization
• Ability to multi-task and remain organized
• Self motivated to learn
• Enjoys routine office tasks
• Be a team player