Graphic Design InternBookmark This
DescriptionWe are seeking several part-time, unpaid interns to work approximately 15 hrs. weekly for 10-12 weeks- however, this a is flexible designing/redesigning project. We are looking to develop websites and produce graphics for use on the web and/or in print.
This is a quickly growing, smaller agency, so each intern will have a chance to get useful, real, hands-on experience of building and shaping a brand that will stimulate creativity. Interns will be given important responsibilities and will have a chance to put your legacy on our new brand as well as clients' brands.
Intern candidates include:
College student with a background in one of the following:
- Marketing Advertising, or Public Relations,
- Graphic Design or Web Design
- Internet Marketing
While working on various design projects, interns will have opportunities to broaden their knowledge while developing and enhancing skills in graphic design, web design, illustration, marketing, customer service, team-building, project management, problem-solving, and leadership. This is a wonderful opportunity to gain valuable experience for your portfolio or resume.
Upon successful completion of your internship, we will provide a job recommendation letter directly from our CEO and a recommendation letter from your immediate supervisor. We will serve as a reference for future opportunities. Interns will also be given special consideration when applying for open positions in the company that they qualify for
Responsibilities- Design graphics for websites, ebooks/white papers, Call to Action buttons, and landing pages
- Create Infographics
- Design background and header images for social media pages/profiles
- Design email marketing and email newsletter templates to match websites
- Find/modify/create images for blogs and websites
- Manage projects- must be able to communicate with both our agency and our clients
RequirementsQualified interns must possess the following skills and abilities:
- Adobe Creative Suite or other design program knowledge
- Creative vision and ability
- Dependable- able to meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Superior time management and ability to prioritize projects and tasks
- Web development, HTML/CSS coding knowledge is a plus but not required
- Strong attention to detail