Web Design/Graphic Design/Social Media/ Business DevelopmentBookmark This
Posted: 668 days ago
DescriptionVirtual web/graphic design intern
WOULD YOU LIKE TO “INTERN FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME/OFFICE/DORM”?
Job Type: Non-paid Internship (10-20 hours per week) for both Students, Graduates and/or those that enjoy the Profession.
The Internship is a VIRTUAL INTERNSHIP that will give you the advantages of a flexible schedule while working from your HOME/OFFICE/DORM or ANYWHERE WITH “WIFI CONNECTION” with Internet Access.
Job Summary: Company is seeking NON-PAID INTERNS for our Web/Graphic Design department. The intern will have the opportunity to mix their talents in web and graphic design as well as other experience. (Note: The internship may lead into a future position depending on experience and performance. Good communication skills are required and you should be comfortable working independently, as well as in a team environment.
- College credit
- Build your portfolio
- Keep your skills sharp
1. Computer knowledge – Intern is computer proficient with internet skills (Web/graphic design experience)
2. Detailed-oriented and computer/internet skills.
3. Ages- 17 (with parent’s permission) to 75 years of age.
4. Education: High school, GED, both Graduate and non-graduate.
3. Extremely reliable with effective communication while working with little to no supervision.
4. Able to meet deadlines in a creative and resourceful manner.
5. A passion for graphics and web design
6. Projects: Web/Graphic design, Web Site content design.
*Assistance with development of a greater social media presence is a plus
Requirements1. Computer with Internet Access/WIFI
2. Telephone for calls
3. Time Management - able to use time effectively in an unsupervised fashion.
4. MUST HAVE OWN LAPTOP/DESKTOP TO WORK FROM VIRTUAL LOCATION.