Web DesignerBookmark This
the dA Center for the Arts
252 S Main St # D Pomona, CA 91766
DescriptionAbout the dA:
The mission of the dA Center for the Arts, a diverse, multi-discipline, non-profit organization is to enhance the quality of life for the greater community by educating and providing opportunities to experience, appreciate and support the arts.
Reporting under the Executive Director. Start ASAP.
Please provide your resume and at lease one web design sample to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ResponsibilitiesHelp the dA design a simple, clean and clear official webpage.
Web design major or other discipline related to the primary responsibilities and experience in web design.
* Advanced knowledge of XHTML, CSS, wordpress.
* Knowledge and demonstrated experience with cross-browser and cross-platform issues (IE, Firefox, Safari, etc.)
* Very good spoken and written English
* Ability to work in a team and to communicate in a clear way to provide training to staff and faculty.
* Superior knowledge of current web-design trends and techniques, a strong online portfolio displaying user-centred design, and experience with web database solutions definite assets.
Requirements• Have skills in software programming and graphics
• Have creativity and imagination
• Be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
• Have good interpersonal and communication skills
• Be able to work on their own or in a team
• Be able to work to tight deadlines
• Be thorough and precise in their work
• Be able to multi-task
• Be aware of international web standards and protocols