Web DesignerBookmark This
DescriptionRevival Labs (youthH2O - Age Defying System) - A company with a purpose and passion to help people around the world through health and nutrition. Now being available nationwide in less than 6 months in major health retailers (GNC, Vitamin Shoppe, Vitamin World). Experience growth and your work go a long way.
This position involves working closely with the creative director, partnering with him to make flawless innovative user experiences through out the web as well as creating branded images for the marketing department.
Responsibilities- Create/design images for social media
- Create/edit web pages on youthh2o.com
- Research and recommend new technologies to enhance the user experience
- Independently design, code, and test major features
- Enhance user experience by track user flow with google analytics
Requirements- Great communication skills
- A degree in Digital Design/Graphic Design or in the program
- Experience with client-side scripting languages and technologies such as
- MySQL and relational database design and normalization
- Recognition and implementing UI/UE best practices
- Self-directing with a strong work ethic
- Strong desire and ability to continually learn and maintain a high level of expertise in a field that is constantly - changing and evolving