Web DesignerBookmark This
Paper and Fabric
DescriptionJoin an exciting new online/offline startup in LA! We’re an ecommerce company building our own collections of artistic apparel and prints. We have some interesting online and offline sales channels, including strategic ecommerce partnerships, flash sale placements and pop-up shops. To prepare for our launch, we are growing our internship program. Success in this program can lead to full or part time paid positions.
- College credit
- Build your portfoilio
- Fun team/environment
- Paid lunch/dinner meetings
To apply, please send along your resume and portfolio attachment or link to email@example.com.
Responsibilities- Work on new font based clothing and print collections, with supervision from management.
- Assist with designing social media pages and email campaigns.
- Assist with branded marketing materials and decks.
Requirements- Expert in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and/or InDesign; HTML & CSS a plus.
- Strong typography skills.
- Strong photo editing and imaging skills.