Web Designer and Graphic Design Intern NYC Personal wardrobe stylistBookmark This
Yukiko Sato New York
5-45 51st Ave.
New York, NY
DescriptionLooking for web designer (wordpress / wix / weebly / square space) graphic designer intern for YukikoSato.com Wardrobe Stylist.
Now we are focus on Personal Wardrobe Stylist to offer personal wardrobe needs in New York City.
: : Real Business Web Design : :
Here is 3 month intern project
(1) Compared which website is great for our needs amoung WordPress, Wix, Square Space and Weebly.
(2) Design pages and logo
(3) Crete style blog pages
(4) Creating market research survey
(5) and more
: : Project Goal : :
* Reaching 300 unique visitors per day
* Top Search result with the graphic design images
Would you like to challenge this project?
If you are interested in learning about web design skill, this is great internship position to learn from real world!
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school (optional)
- Knowlege of basic photo shooting and editting skill
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of design software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback