Front End UX/UI User Experience Intern (Winter/Spring and Summer)FoodTrace
STILL SEEKING - Graphic & Web Design Internship with In Scena! Italian Theater Festival NYIn Scena!
Graphic DesignerTEG Intl.
Business Process Mgmt InternAssetMark
Photography Web/ Graphic Design InternStudio One Afrique, LLC
WordPress Web Designer Graphic Design Intern NYC Online Personal Wardrobe StylistBookmark This
Yukiko Sato New York
21-03 44th Ave.
New York, NY
DescriptionLooking for web designer (wordpress) graphic designer intern for Online Personal Wardrobe Stylist YukikoSato.com.
: : Online Affiliate page Web Design : :
Here is 3 month intern project
(1) Use Polyvore.com to create style board by clients need.
(2) Design pages and logo
(3) Crete style blog pages with affiliate tracking code
(4) Creating market research survey
(5) Create inforgrahic for Pinterest.com
(6) Tweet and Facebook post to promote
: : Project Goal : :
* Reaching 400 unique visitors per day
* Top Search result with the graphic design images
Would you like to challenge this project?
Virtual intern is also welcome!
If you are interested in learning about web design skill, this is great internship position to learn from real world!
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school (optional)
- Knowlege of basic photo shooting and editting skill
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of design software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback