Show Us Your IT and Web-Skills While I Show You How You Could Make Passive Income From The Internetcurvy girl publishing
Graphic Design InternshipMindhard Creative
Graphic Design InternTheLookByJoi
Beauty & Fashion Graphic Design InternTop Tier Media
Jewelry designer is looking for Graphic, Web Design internAyaka Nishi New York
Web/ Graphic Design InternBookmark This
J'Niche Consulting Co.
DescriptionJ'Niche Consulting Co. a subsidiary of J’Niche LLC., seeks a Web/ Graphic Design Intern to work as a member of design department. The candidate should be enthusiastic and dependable. Opportunity to work on a variety of design projects including flyers, posters, mailings, branding and promo items. Gain valuable business experience participating in a creative team, designing under deadline, and working with an existing brand image. Enlarge your portfolio with published work!
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Create various projects of corporate branding and design – including e-blasts, e-books, logos, and postcards
- Create and maintain the firm’s own brand
- Maintain and enhance design of the firm’s website
- Create a design archive
- Maintain and update all mediums of social media
- Work on corrections to jobs created by other designers
- Excellent Design Sense.
- SEO (knowledgeable with TITLE & META tags)
- Browser compatibility.
Qualifications: - Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat)
- Be detail-oriented, have the ability to multi-task, have strong organizational skills, and be self-motivated
- Available to work up to twenty hours a week
- Completion of some graphic design coursework, portfolio, and proficiency in the following design software: Photoshop, Illustrator, QuarkXPress or InDesign.
-Having a Mac Book with Design software is a plus but not required.
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- Web Service