Website InternDick's Auto Parts
Graphic Design Sales Development InternIRONMAN
Graphic Design Internship for Condom Marketing CompanySay It With A Condom
GRAPHIC & WEB DESIGN NEEDED TO HELP WITH DESIGN IMAGES (UNPAID) School Credit AvailableAlzerina.com
Pixilated Graphic Design Summer InternshipPixilated Photo Booth
Web Graphic Design Internship PositionBookmark This
4655 Ruffner Street
San Diego, CA
DescriptionInfatuated with Popular Culture. Addicted to all things creative. Obsessed with delivering excellence and measurable results. That’s us. A digital marketing and technology firm known as CreativeMob.
CreativeMob is a full-service digital marketing and technology firm. We help companies build meaningful experiences that engage consumers in the digital world.
ResponsibilitiesOUR WEB GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN WILL:
• Deliver world-class user interaction designs, from concept through to launch.
• Design for a variety of platforms including smartphones, tablets, and web browsers.
• Works with the Creative Director and Creative team to execute client projects.
• Operate effectively as a member of the design/development team.
• Operate effectively as an individual for quick turnaround of enhancements and fixes.
• Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality.
• Plan and execute enterprise level website for high profile clients.
• Responsible for the development of web applications and components.
• Responsible for the design and development of web pages, graphics, multimedia, GUIs.
• Effectively develop in a clean, well-structured, easily maintainable format (i.e. non-destructive design).
• Utilize wire framing and graphic pre-designs where appropriate.
• Demonstrate creative, technical and analytical skills.
• Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments.
RequirementsWe are looking for someone that has some:
• Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment.
• Experience in developing websites and/or web applications.
It is a plus if you also have some:
• Front-end development experience. More important is the experience of seamless integration of front- to back-end functionality.