Web Graphic Design Internship PositionBookmark This
4655 Ruffner Street
San Diego, CA
DescriptionInfatuated with Popular Culture. Addicted to all things creative. Obsessed with delivering excellence and measurable results. That’s us. A digital marketing and technology firm known as CreativeMob.
CreativeMob is a full-service digital marketing and technology firm. We help companies build meaningful experiences that engage consumers in the digital world.
ResponsibilitiesOUR WEB GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN WILL:
• Deliver world-class user interaction designs, from concept through to launch.
• Design for a variety of platforms including smartphones, tablets, and web browsers.
• Works with the Creative Director and Creative team to execute client projects.
• Operate effectively as a member of the design/development team.
• Operate effectively as an individual for quick turnaround of enhancements and fixes.
• Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality.
• Plan and execute enterprise level website for high profile clients.
• Responsible for the development of web applications and components.
• Responsible for the design and development of web pages, graphics, multimedia, GUIs.
• Effectively develop in a clean, well-structured, easily maintainable format (i.e. non-destructive design).
• Utilize wire framing and graphic pre-designs where appropriate.
• Demonstrate creative, technical and analytical skills.
• Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments.
RequirementsWe are looking for someone that has some:
• Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment.
• Experience in developing websites and/or web applications.
It is a plus if you also have some:
• Front-end development experience. More important is the experience of seamless integration of front- to back-end functionality.