Graphic Website and Media Design Opportunity for a small musical theatre companySan Jose Musical Theatre
Graphic Designer (Immediate Internship)The Lodge Management Group
Photographer seeking Graphic Design & Sales InternFidel Films
Videographers Needed For Pilot Food Show Los AngelesTarrah Grant Publicity
Graphic Design Marketing Intern (15-0041)Daktronics Inc.
Web and Graphic DesignBookmark This
13911 Ridgedale Dr
DigitalParc is a results driven web development and online marketing firm deeply focused on transforming websites, driving traffic and growing revenue for our clients. We’re a rapidly growing company, actively seeking the best and brightest minds to passionately work to impact our clients’ businesses.
DigitalParc is seeking an energetic and passionate Graphic and Web Design Intern. This is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience in a fast-paced and fun environment while building a portfolio through a variety of project work.
As a Graphic and Web Design Intern, you’ll be responsible for conceptualization and creation of graphics for web, social, email and other online marketing campaigns. Sample projects may include the following:
- Create visuals to be used on websites, social media platforms, marketing materials, infographics, blog graphics, e-books, etc.
- Update web content through content management systems (Wordpress, etc).
The Graphic and Web Design Intern will report to and work closely with DigitalParc’s Lead Developer and the marketing team. This is a highly collaborative position.
The ideal candidate is creative, curious, self-motivated, organized, and eager to learn new skills.
RequirementsDESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Currently enrolled in and working towards the completion of a bachelor’s degree in graphic design, web design, visual communication, or similar
- Ability to communicate ideas through both verbal and visual presentation
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) required
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) needed
- Knowledge of website design (CSS, HTML, responsive design) beneficial
- Experience with Adobe Dreamweaver preferred