Graphic Design / Front-End Developer In Tropical Paradise (Bali)Bookmark This
Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
DescriptionNOTE: If you do not mention BALI in your application then we will ignore your message and assume it is spam.
Well funded tech start-up has paid internship available.
- Operating in the mobile / social networking / reviews space.
- Based in Ubud, Bali, Indonesia.
- Start date of September 1, 2012 (flexible).
- Duration of 3-6 months (flexible).
- Potential for full time employment following internship (on-site or remote).
- Accommodation provided (villa with pool). Flight compensation negotiable.
Responsibilities- Work existing web development team
- Help design a visual identity manual based on branding and communication plan
- Graphic design and production of all marketing and communications materials (when needed)
Requirements- Degree in web design and/or branding and communications.
- Previous graphic design or front-end development experience an asset.
- Passion for entrepreneurship and new ideas (big and small).
- Creative mind, independent worker, positive attitude.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.