Part Time Graphic Designers and Illustrators for Small Fashion Start UpZephs Wrath NYC
Graphic Design Internship/Website Content MangementWorld Be Free Campaign
Graphic Design - Entertainment IndustryChophouze Productions LLC
Youth Ministry Multimedia InternshipColorado Community Church
Video design internChildren's Hospitals National Foundation
WebSite DesignerBookmark This
· Designs and constructs web pages, web sites including incorporating graphic user interface (GUI) features and other techniques.
· Maintains and provides ongoing design of the website, promos and ad banners, seasonal content specials and custom chat launcher design for partners.
· May require a bachelor's degree in a related area and at least 4 years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area.
· Familiar with concepts, practices, and procedures
· Applies experience and good judgment to plan and accomplish goals
· Performs complicated tasks with precision and patience
· May lead and direct the work of Contractor staff.
A wide range of creativity and great latitude is expected.
The ideal candidate for this position will have experience designing accessible websites using HTML/HTML5, CSS, jQuery, and Ajax.
In addition, the candidate should be familiar with C#, ASP.NET, MS Visual Studio, and ASP.NET control packages.
Specific experience should include:
· 3+ years commercial development experience with HTML/HTML5, CSS, jQuery, and Ajax with a deep understanding of how to make everything work harmoniously
· 1+ years experience with C#, ASP.NET, IIS, Visual Studio.NET, and related frameworks
· 2+ years experience with accessible website practices and guidelines, including Section 508, WCAG 2.0, WAI-ARIA, HTML5 and Web Standards
· Experience with Telerik controls and components or other ASP.NET control package.
· Experience with SubVersion (SVN) and Rally.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Ability to work independently or in small groups.
· Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support an organization's application systems.
· Translates business requirements into technical details.
· Resolve user-identified functional and technical issues.
· Consults with team members to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives. May be expected to write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections.
· May require a bachelor's degree in a related area and at least 3 years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
· Performs a variety of tasks.
· A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.