SET Magazine Website Design and Graphic InternBookmark This
314 Institute Place Loft 2E
DescriptionSET- Sports and Entertainment Today Magazine is a national quarterly publication. We give our readers an inside look at the nation's top athletes and entertainers from a personal point of view. Learn more about us from our website www.SETmagazine.com
We are looking for one great graphic and one exceptional website design intern to work with our creative team and develop website content, add graphic support and assist with magazine event promotional material. Are you a creative thinking "outside the box" website designer? Do you have a portfolio displaying your greatness? Here you will work on content for your portfolio and learn from top professionals in the magazine industry.
This internship is 20 hours a week and may lead you to a part time or a full time position with our firm. You can set your own hours. We can interview qualified candidates in person or on Skype.
The intern must be:
* Detail-oriented, possess strong ability to multi-task and solve problems creatively, organized and methodical
• Self-directed, results-oriented, and customer-focused
• Aptitude and attitude to learn
• Willingness to take on new responsibilities and be able to take risks along with demonstrating assertiveness
• Able to work with a high performance team, build good relationships and establish trust
• Able to work independently, under pressure, and on deadline
Graphic Design Intern: Having a computer with your own working programs is mandatory. Proficiency in Quark, InDesign, Illustator and Photoshop is required. Some knowledge of Dreamweaver and basic HTML is preferred, but is not mandatory.
How to apply?
Apply here at Internship.com - No calls accepted.
Send us a cover letter saying why you are perfect for this position and attach your resume. Place Graphic Internship or Website Internship in the subject line. Please include all software you are proficient in.
ResponsibilitiesGraphic and Website Design Interns Will:
• Assist the graphic designer in producing event material, office forms
• Assist in designing marketing campaigns
• Assist with Weekly updates
• Research Info for SET Stories
• Attend weekly meetings with the designer and marketing team (Via Skype or in person)
• Assist in brainstorming and creating cutting edge concepts for upcoming projects
• Other duties as assigned
Requirements*Prompt delivery of weekly assignments is a must!
* A self starter who is self motivated and works well with others
* Proficient in using Adobe Creative Suite for image creation and animation (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, Flash and After Effects), and digital asset management using Adobe Bridge and Version Cue
* Able to work image formats used on the web and how to optimize them for efficient web delivery
• Able to command basic project management skills
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
Submit your best work for consideration.