WordPress Web Design & Graphic Design InternBookmark This
DescriptionOur mission is to help people discover, develop and market their authentic selves online – empowering them to navigate transitions, successfully forge fulfilling career paths, and thrive in work and life.
We do that through 3 company brands:
Our intern would work with all 3 companies. MyPath101 is in startup mode and we are developing print and online marketing materials. iDentityShoppe and brandiD have lots of client work. Our intern will work on everything from web designs, web banners, print collateral (business cards, letterhead, PPT templates) to browser testing new websites prelaunch.
If you're interested in working with a "soul-filled" company that produces distinct and unique work for the web then let's talk.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Work with lead developer to implement WordPress designs - we'll help you improve your WordPress skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Knowledge of WordPress, CSS and HTML
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- Must have great communication skills via email and phone
- Be up-to-date on the latest web design trends and UX standards
- Detail oriented
- Fun to work with!
- Did we mention fun to work with?