Graphic Design InternFleetingInk
Graphic Design Summer InternshipThe Fresh Air Fund
Design InternVOX Global
Graphic Design & Visual Marketing InternTRACS Inc
ART OF RECYCLING-Graphic Designchairitee
Accounting InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Graphic Design InternComal County Habitat for Humanity
Animation Intern - UnpaidBookmark This
The Tree of Health Center
Posted: October 15 2015
Company Location: Newton, NJ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
The Tree of Health Center is a health and wellness center dedicated to bridging the gap between all health care traditions. We have a strong focus on natural practices and prevention. Our team of teachers and healers are passionate about health, spiritual growth and well-being. The Tree of Health Center is helping to create a healthy future for our community worldwide. Our team listens and communicates with integrity. We are committed to helping others within a meaningful and safe space filled with love, joy and healing.
Our Vision is a "Universal Retreat & Healing Arts Center" where individuals come to:
o begin or continue their healing process;
o engage in personal and professional growth through services, classes, workshops and support groups;
o realize their own power, and stand in it with confidence;
o feel their balance in living life with truth; and
o find and keep their inner peace.
Our Mission is to create a safe space where everyone feels accepted and respected as they are. We know each person is beautiful, gifted and deserves to live a full and balanced life. Our center offers classes and services to help you succeed, with the best teachers and healers to educate and serve your growth. Our goal is to create a cycle of success for all who experience "The Tree of Heath Center."
Intern interested in working with newly unveiled illustrated design to create 2D/3D versions for use in animation for website, video games, short stories, and other developmental tools. The intern will conceptualize, design, and create mock-ups from small enhancements to entirely new designs. This Intern will work closely with the Marketing Manager, TTOHC Partners, and the rest of the Marketing team.
Responsibilities• Design 2D/3D animation for advertisements, e-newsletters, banner ads, posters, flyers, brochures, web graphics, electronic newsletters, direct mail and invitations to match look and feel of specific brand
• Organize media and photo libraries
• Conceptualization (visualizing the ideas of others as well as their own)
Requirements• Pursuing a degree, certification or recent graduate in Graphic/Art/Interactive Design; cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Strong graphic-design / animation / interactive skills, and artistic sense
• Working knowledge and experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, In-Design or other design programs
• Strong passion for digital art, graphic design, user interface and web graphic design
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment
• Ability to work within and build upon TTOHC brand
• Understanding of information flow, readability and interface usability design principles
• Highly organized, self motivated, energetic and dependable team player
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task and take design direction
• Strong work ethic and acute attention to detail
• Excellent grammatical, spelling, proofreading abilities
• Experience with Microsoft Office applications, Internet, and e-mail applications
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• 7-10 hours weekly; ability to attend weekly business meetings