Graphic Design Intern for International NGOCameroonONE
Fashion Graphic DesignerSociety Row
Graphic Designer Intern – Unpaid – Based in Miami (required to have a US Visa)Hair Flash Color
Graphics / Website DesignerA Dream Group
Graphic Design/Blogging InternMood Designer Fabrics
Graphic DesignerWorld of Toonz Enterprises
Graphic Deisgners NeededLimitless Peak LLC
Graphic Design and Social Media InternshipCKSC
Branding and Marketing Internship- Winter/Spring 2017Bookmark This
101 Regent Ave
Posted: October 05 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWork to develop, market, and brand WaterFire as it continues to expand its merchandising precise during WaterFire and through its online store. Working with the graphic artist and head of merchandise, this intern with work primarily to market the WaterFire brand through product design/placement and reaching out to new contributors and markets in an effort to grow the brand name, increase sales, and to help to develop new products.
ResponsibilitiesThis intern will work closely with the graphic designer and head of merchandise and assist with merchandise during WaterFire events.
• Contribute to brand strategy
• Analysis of sales trends and our market
• Create content and assist with the maintenance of the WaterFire online store
• Assist with inventory of WaterFire’s merchandise
• Generate new product designs and product placement
• Assist in other branding related marketing campaigns
Requirements• Must have experience and proficient Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
• Must have experience generating basic web content
• Has a understanding and interest in marketing and product design
• Must have access to a car
• Must have a sense of humor