- Internships /
- Graphic Design /
- Canadian Snowboard Museum (the Virtual version) - Graphic Design Intern(s)
Graphic Design InternshipPressd Apparel
Graphic Design/Marketing & Advertising InternDiamond Warranty Corp.
Graphic DesignerSociety Row
Graphic DesignerTag Team Entertainment
Graphic Design / Photography / Webdesign InternNew Mexico Tea Company, Inc.
Graphic Designer Apparel/FashionUnited Senergy
Media Intern - Graphic Designers (Must be based in Miami, FL)Kingston5 Productions
Graphic Designer (Content Marketing Asst)The Chic Accountant
Canadian Snowboard Museum (the Virtual version) - Graphic Design Intern(s)Bookmark This
Canadian Snowboard Museum
Posted: December 06 2015
Company Location: Boston, MA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
So......if you are totally bored or need to stretch your brain in order to stay limber, we have a proposal. We are starting a new Website project in the Education arena - the Canadian Snowboard Museum. We need an Intern(s) to help us. And that Intern is probably you! If you feel in your heart that you would like to help in this as part of your education or even in your down time, we would love to welcome you on board.
Responsibilities- Be totally in charge of the design and development of layouts for museum exhibits, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date and vintage (after all it is a museum) style for custom exhibits
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player
- Likes a fun assignment with no real deadlines. Have fun, help us out and quess what? You will feel good too!