- Internships /
- Graphic Design /
- Comic Book Illustrators or Designers Wanted - Internship - Work From Home
Graphic Design InternJulie Blair Ministries
Online & Offline Marketing & PR Co.-Learn, How To Make Internet Profits & Deliver Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Graphic Design InternRelief International
Graphic Design InternshipThe Rhinestone World
Graphic DesignTanya Olivia Events & Productions
Graphic Design Intern at NYC StartupProject DragonFruit
VIDEO EDITING Internship for Action Sports BrandFilipacchi
Graphic design internship at fitness start upWeFit Inc
Comic Book Illustrators or Designers Wanted - Internship - Work From HomeBookmark This
Posted: November 26 2015
Company Location: Santa Monica, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 30 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIf you are a design major, recent graduate, have experience with making comic books, and have designed at least one complete book on in-design, then we want to hear from you.
We have a relaxed culture and all our designers work from the comfort of their home.
We're currently looking to add 5 comic book design interns to our large team specifically for printed book design.
This internship is immediate, home based and can be extended if necessary and can count as credits.
- We'll start by showing you our preferred techniques and specifications for providing brilliant books.
- Each week, you'll be given a manuscript and a brief.
- You will have occasionally to source images to complement the brief and then compile all pages into a mini book
- Each book will be no longer than 60 pages long
- On submission, your book will be closely looked at by one of our design team and constructive feedback will be provided to help you do better the following week
By the end of this internship, you'll be able to design brilliant books with your eyes closed.
- Working knowledge of Indesign, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- High level of creativity
- Adheres strictly to copyright laws.
- Prior experience designing printed books
- Drawing or Illustration experience
- Flexible - Work when you want as long as you hand in the work before the deadline.
HOW TO APPLY
Email me your resume and a link to one of your works