Graphic Designer InternFV MAGAZINE
Art DirectorFV MAGAZINE
Graphic Design Summer InternUscape Apparel
Marketing/Research Intern for IncubatorIN3
Multi-Media Company Looking For Graphic Design InternAPG Publishing
Graphic Design InternshipPage // Agency
Website Developer & Designer Internship InquiryBlink Communications, Inc.
Graphic Designer - Summer 2017 InternSabre
Creative Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Nest Seekers | Zanuck International
271 North Canon Drive
Beverly Hills, CA
Posted: April 29 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Nest Seekers | Zanuck International is seeking a Creative Graphic Design Intern based in our Beverly Hills office. The candidate must have advanced knowledge and experience working with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator (CS6) programs. This position requires at least 2 years experience of graphic design with, preferably, experience in layout design, print production and web advertising. The successful candidate must have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), be comfortable working independently, be able to prioritize and multitask while meeting strict deadlines, and possess the ability to coordinate projects between various departments, media reps and vendors.
This if for an unpaid internship to start, but can easily turn into a paid, sustainable job depending on level or prod .
Creative, Graphic Design, Branding, Advertising, Communications, Marketing Communications, Marketing, Sales, Real Estate
---- ----- ----- ----- -----
ABOUT NEST SEEKERS INTERNATIONAL:
In less than 10 years Nest Seekers has formed into a powerful full service brokerage sales and marketing firm leading the industry in New York City, the Hamptons, Miami and Beverly Hills. With over 15 storefront and office locations strategically located in high net worth markets and over 700 professionals and staff, we bring properties to the market expeditiously and with enormous outreach. Engaging our firm will employ our ever-growing leading-edge online proprietary platform generating over 2,000,000 absolute unique visitors per year and over 300,000 fans on our social networking sites. Nest Seekers International is a pioneering firm on the cutting edge of ideas, concepts, marketing, and technology constantly, reinventing the standard of service and delivering superior performance as a fully integrated marketing and management firm. Our professionals are frequently featured as experts on highest rated media outlets such as CNBC, BBC, Bloomberg, Wall Street Journal, New York Times and on real estate reality shows. Always at the forefront of performance and technology, we are one of the fastest-growing real estate firms in the world, with several billion dollars in gross sales. We are not only committed to providing extraordinary service and exceptional results but also to remaining years ahead of the curve. Our three branches merge to provide an unprecedented, vertical, full spectrum approach to every aspect of real estate. From concept to completion, we are there to navigate you through every step of conceptualizing, creating, and off-loading any real estate adventure. Creativity, ingenuity, quality and passion in service and craft are the fundamentals to our success and growth.
ResponsibilitiesRESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Customize and utilize branded templates for property and individual agent ads.
• Create targeted marketing pieces; such as invitations, brochures for high-end properties, agent self-promotional pieces and market reports.
• Format agent headshots using Adobe Photoshop.
• Update graphics on MarisaZanuck.com, the brokerage's social media channels and additional online marketing sites on a daily basis.
• Assist in designing property listings layouts for major newspapers, magazines, digital publications and online media.
• Ensure that all designed pieces and photos meet publication and quality specifications.
• Assist with special projects as assigned.
RequirementsQUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Either pursuing or already have earned a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree required, preferably in Design. Marketing, advertising and communication experience is a plus.
• At least 2 years of graphic design experience, with, preferably, 1 year experience in layout design, strategies and execution.
• Must be highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (CS6), specifically Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, is required.
• Must be creative, pay strong attention to detail and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to stay focused, efficient, and effective in managing multiple projects.
• Strong interpersonal skills and sound judgment.
• Proven ability to work independently and, at time, with little direction to achieve accomplishments.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees.
• Background in real estate, marketing and advertising is a plus.
• Experience in communicating with publication vendors for advertising is a plus.
When applying, please send the following :
• Relevant samples of past graphic design work
Also, if you have an online portfolio site, please include the weblink in your application.
SkillsRequired - Graphic Design, Adobe Creative Suite, Creative Arts
Preferred - Advertising, Publicity, Designing Marketing Collateral