Web Design InternshipRETREAT Magazine
Layout & Graphic Designer (To start Immediately)Community Life
Graphic Design InternStimulus
Graphic Designer for Poster DesignEco Learning Legacies
Graphic Design InternCostco Wholesale
Graphic Design InternAusgold Limited
Graphic Design InternJulie Blair Ministries
Online & Offline Marketing & PR Co.-Learn, How To Make Internet Profits & Deliver Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Creative Graphic Design Internship for Nonprofit and Real EstateBookmark This
839 N. Mansfield Ave
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: October 07 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDahan Properties, parent company for Prime Five Homes and The Dream Builders Project, is looking for a passionate graphic design intern who will assist our team with graphic design projects!
You will working directly with the CEO, Web Developer, Creative Manager, and passionate team members while gaining valuable hands-on experience all while in a fun, open, creative environment.
What you will be doing:
Designing graphics and layouts for signs, banners, web-ready content and social media content as needed. You should be open to suggestions and edits of your work to fit company branding. We are looking for someone with a great taste in aesthetic design who will fit in well with our small team and be able to accurately portray our brands in their media!
Your graphic work will be posted on the website, in print, and shared on social media sites!
The location of this internship is at Dahan Properties - located in Angeles, CA 90038. This is a part-time internship that requires office hours.
- Unpaid internship, school credit will be given.
*You MUST be in Los Angeles for this internship opportunity
** MUST INCLUDE: Website link or pdf portfolio to be considered
Dahan Properties is a top rated Los Angeles-based real estate development company and a leader in modern, luxurious, eco-friendly and sustainable building and home renovating.
The Dream Builders Project (The DBP) is 501c3 charity that creates a positive change in the community and inspires people to get involved and give back through charity. The DBP organizes monthly events.
For more information, please visit:
Responsibilities- Coordinate with the team to create exciting, professional, cohesive graphics
- Contribute to improving websites, logos, infosheets, banners, posters, etc.
- Create new out of the box graphic ideas, layouts, etc.
- Graphic design competency and experience in the following: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator.
- Understanding of how website and social media can grow and develop business
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a positive, can do, will-do attitude
- Creative go getter with a great eye for design
- High working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Good eye for design, strong typography skills
- Highly fluent in the English language, great grammar and spelling
- Link to a digital portfolio or attached pdf file
- Personal laptop that you can bring to work / Working knowledge of Mac OS X
EXTRAS that would boost you over the top:
- Experience with web design & html (we use Wordpress) please include links to websites previously designed -- we currently have a web technician on staff but if you think you could be supplemental to him that is something we would love to discuss
- Own laptop with necessary design programs already installed, able to work from
- Reliable own transportation
- Photo editing skills
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop, Graphic Design, Adobe InDesign, Creative
Preferred - WordPress, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe CS5, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Adobe InDesign, Photography